Home / Resources / Book Idea Primer
Book Idea Primer
You save $200
Is my book idea any good? You have a dream of writing a book but don’t want to commit to the process unless you’re sure it’s a good idea. We get it. Whether you’re choosing between multiple book ideas and don't know which to pick first, or whether your one idea is still a little cloudy in your mind, Book Idea Primer can help.
With these five simple exercises, Book Idea Primer will help you:
- Determine what your book is about
- Pinpoint the most inspiring parts of your story or concept
- Choose between multiple ideas
- Answer the question, “Am I qualified to write a book?”
- Know what each chapter of the book should be about
- Identify the next steps in your publishing path
- Gain confidence as a new author
- And so much more...
With the Book Idea Primer, you get to refine your book idea before you start writing it.
No more wondering if you have a good book inside you. Feel confident in your idea and use the book Idea Primer to bring it to life.