Home / Resources / 7 Writing Prompts to Change Your Life
7 Writing Prompts to Change Your Life
You save $10
What if I told you that in just 5-20 minutes a day, you could hone a skill that is proven to improve your mental and emotional wellbeing?
So what’s this magical skill?
It’s something we all learned to do in school.
That’s right, we’re talking about the simple act of writing.
The problem is we were never really taught how to use writing to improve our mental and emotional health. We were just trying to get a good enough grade in English.
But there is true power in expressive writing. Those chapters were missing from our school textbooks.
Enter the Find Your Voice Beginner’s Workbook: 7 Writing Prompts to Change Your Life.
This workbook is perfect for anyone who:
- Is new to writing and wants to give it a shot
- Is curious if writing could help improve their emotional or mental health
- Wants to see big changes from a small time commitment
- Is skeptical whether writing will “work” as a tool for emotional health
- Wants to work privately at their own pace and test this out
- Is feeling stuck in life and unsure of how to move forward or make changes
- Needs to make a big decision and isn’t sure what to do
- Lacks motivation and can’t figure out why
- Is feeling adventurous and willing to do some writing!
Even if you think you’re not a good writer.
Or it takes you weeks to respond to an email because writing feels like such a chore.
These 7 writing prompts will change the way you feel about writing and give you a new way to experience personal growth. And it’s so easy to fit into your busy schedule.
Just 5-20 minutes a day of this intentional writing can help you process whatever’s weighing on your mind and gain new clarity.
Use our workbook for one week and see if you don’t feel more grounded, mindful, and centered.